This article will supply you with the 10 Best Food Sensitivity Tests, and why they are the best.
Some are blood tests, others hair tests. You’ll even find a cheek swab and breath analyzing food allergy test below.
We’ve included links to each so you can read more reviews, and check pricing.
And we based the ranking of the best food allergy testing at home kits off a cumulative rating online… not sold off our experiences (so you have millions of reviews, not just our’s).
Below you will find the 10 Best Food Sensitivity Tests based off of millions of reviews…
10 Best Food Sensitivity Tests
These food sensitivity test reviews will cover many different types of at home allergy tests.
Most hair sample food sensitivity test kits are safe for both kids and adults. The kid friendly tests have been noted… as are the methods of testing so you can find the best one for you and your family’s needs.
The most popular is the Everlywell test. And for good reason, the cost is low and the results are quick.
When you take this food sensitivity test at home you’ll also want to download the app. This will give you the access to your results anywhere you go.
What We Love About Everlywell Food Sensitivity Tests:
- The Everlywell sensitivity food test measures IgG antibody reactivity to 96 different foods from a small blood sample.
- This test is a great place to start if you are looking to understand how your body responds to a wide variety of foods. Assisting in an easy elimination diet.
- Everlywell test orders and results are reviewed and approved by an independent board-certified physician within your state.
- Easy to read and share results with doctors.
The best hair test is the UCARI at home food sensitivity test.
This home food sensitivity test is safe for kids as well as adults. No pain, no blood, this simple test gets you all the same information as the top test.
What We Love About UCARI Intolerance & Food Sensitivity Test:
- No needles. No lab visits. This food sensitivity test analyzes strands of your hair.
- Works for both kids and adults.
- Analyzes 630+ foods, 300+ environmental factors, 400+ potential nutritional imbalances, and 300+ skincare ingredients.
- UCARI can help identify a lactose or gluten intolerance, sensitivities to heavy metals, pollen, or fabric, nutrient levels, and incompatibilities with ingredients found in personal care items.
The 5Strands allergy food test is another hair test that’s simple and easy.
With a one week turn around on results, this is one of the best at home food sensitivity tests.
What We Love About 5Strands Food Intolerance Test:
- The 5Strands Food Intolerance Test offers intolerance testing to 640+ proteins, grains, fruits, vegetables, seafood, gluten, additives, preservatives, sweeteners, beverages, dairy, fats, etc.
- They use your results to create a recommended elimination guideline.
- This food test uses Bioresonance technology to determine the food items creating a temporary imbalance in the gut microbiome.
- Takes 5-7 days to get results back.
The Check My Body hair food test is great for sharing with your health providers.
It also comes with personalized food diary template and diet elimination advice.
What We Love About Check My Body Health Food Sensitivity Test:
- These food allergy tests includes a personalized food diary template and diet elimination advice, allowing you to put your food intolerance knowledge into action.
- Results take just 3-5 days.
- This food allergy test kit screens your sample against 970 food and non-food sensitivities.
- View results online or download and share with your healthcare provider, family, or friends.
The next allergy test blood test is the complete food sensitivity test form Verisana.
This is an adult only test, so be sure to see above for the kid friendly tests should you desire to test your entire family.
What We Love About the Verisana Food Sensitivity Test:
- The food allergy testing results are reviewed and approved by an independent board-certified physician from within your state.
- Your sample is analyzed by a CLIA-certified lab and you can access your results within a few days via a secure web portal.
- Adult only test (see above for kid friendly tests)
- The test measures your body’s response to 208 via a sample you can easily collect from the comfort of your home.
Another kid friendly allergy test food option is the AFIL hair test kit.
You can use hair form anywhere on your body or face (great for readers with hair loss) and this test comes with a elimination diet plan.
What We Love About The AFIL Primal Food & Drinks Sensitivity Testing Kit:
- This allergy testing kit is great for kids and adults.
- Tests for 350+ food and drink items such as dairy, gluten, soy, lactose, different proteins, grains, etc. through just 10 strands of hair!
- You can use body or facial hair.
- Includes a simple 6 – 8 week elimination diet plan.
If you’re looking for more one-on-one help, the Cerascreen food allergy test home kit is perfect for you.
This blood food sensitivity test includes a free call with a consultant to review your test and go over dietary changes you might want to start.
What We Love About the CERASCREEN Foods Sensitivity/Allergy Test:
- Free call with nutrition consultant to review your results and any recommended dietary or lifestyle changes!
- 30-day Refund/Return Policy.
- Free shipping.
- Quick results.
For more than just food sensitivity tests, the HomeDNA test also reviews environmental allergens.
So if you’re looking to find out everything that might be causing allergies, this is the test for you.
What We Love About HomeDNA Food & Pet Sensitivity at-Home DNA Test Kit:
- Science-based DNA test that reveals how your genes may make you more sensitive to common irritants in these eight key areas: Gluten, Lactose, Cow Milk Protein, Egg, Peanut, Other Foods, Histamine, and Pet Dander.
- Analysis of sensitivity-specific DNA markers.
- Lifestyle and dietary suggestions to help prevent discomfort.
- Note- does not include Lab Fees.
For those looking to spend money with small businesses instead of big companies should choose the Pinnertest food intolerance tests.
This small business food sensitivity test is for adults only at this time.
Why We Love the Pinnertest Food Intolerance Test:
- Small Business.
- Adult testing only.
- Fingerprick is all that’s needed.
- Results via email.
Last, but not least… the FoodMarble AIRE is unlike all the other food tests.
This devise checks food sensitivities, gut health and more… Everyday you want to use it. Simply blow into the device and monitor your health, sensitivities and more.
What We Love About the FoodMarble AIRE Personal Breath Tester:
- The world’s first portable breath tester and connected app.
- Records your fermentation scores, you can log your foods, track your symptoms, stress and sleep and test your tolerability to individual foods.
- Includes FoodMarble AIRE Breath tester and micro USB charging cable.
- Note- The 6-Week Discovery Plan and FODMAP testing kit is sold separately for those who want to test and track their response to FODMAP foods